Owning your own home has always been part of the American dream. With rental prices increasing across the country, home ownership is more attractive – and more affordable – than ever.
Are you ready to take the plunge and buy your own home? Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer, relocating to northern Kentucky for a job, or a repeat-owner looking for your forever home, Wagner Realty Group will guide you through the process.
Why Buy a House?
- Pay yourself instead of a landlord! Having a mortgage instead of lease allows you to build equity in your own home, which translates into greater value and a higher net worth for you.
- Enjoy tax perks! Home ownership provides some terrific tax advantages, beginning when you first make the purchase and continuing for years to come.
- Leverage your investment! If you’re buying real estate as an investment, you will enjoy the benefits of appreciation on the full value of the property, even if your investment is only a portion of the home value.
- Save money! With rental prices at an all-time high, owning a home is usually less expensive.
- Take pride in ownership! When you own instead of rent, you can improve your home and truly make it your own.
Why Work with the Wagner Realty Group?
When we represent you as a home buyer, we have your best interests at heart. As a client, you will get our team’s full attention, 24/7 availability, and tough negotiating skills to get you the best price on your dream home, as well as our expert and honest advice.
For most people, buying a home is the most expensive – and most important – purchase you will ever make. At WRG, it’s important to make sure you not only get a great home, but also get it for a great price. Finding the perfect house is only part of what we do, however. Our team will guide you through the process, sharing our knowledge and expertise so that you can make the best financial decisions for the long term and short term.
When you’re ready to purchase your dream home, give us a call or email to set up an appointment. At the first meeting, we will let you know what to expect from the home-buying process. We’ll also talk about the specific details and features you are looking for, and what amenities you need to support your lifestyle. Armed with this information, we can get started on our search for your next home!
Ready to start the search? Start by downloading our helpful brief, “Buying A Home,” which lays out all of the steps of purchasing a house, from beginning to end. Then, contact The Wagner Realty Group!